Do you have writer’s block? Here is a list of 15 questions that may help your produce more ideas. Write a paragraph or two for each question.
1) What is your background? (family, ethnic, religious, geographic).
2) What have you done that is unique?
3) Where have you been that’s interesting?
5) Whom do you know? (people around you, celebrities)
6) Have you overcome a problem that faces a large number of people?
7) From experience, do you know how to do something better, cheaper, or easier than anyone else?
8) What’s wrong with your life?
9) What do you want most in life?
10) What are some of the important times of your life?
11) What interests you?
12) Have you had an adventure so unique, exciting or humorous that people will be interested in hearing about it from beginning to end?
13) How do you overcome boredom? Depression? Frustration? Sadness?
14) When did you first fall in love and why?
15) What is your favorite holiday and what does it mean to you?